|He wields in hand a fiery brand, a bloodstained golden sword..|
ProphecyAs unbroken as ancient shining majesty,Prophecy by fuzakeru-oh
listless Wakers wait sans all known sympathy...
Softness, as warm as the sun
turns lightning to diamonds
and heartache to love.
left all but unsaid-
As left thus by thee-
could end us with no will to fly!
Break down lost hope
and forge now.
Hold close pathos and forget not empathy-
lest awakened from pleasant world-born dreams you'll be.
Greatness and victory await even those-
Fail not the will of life, or that of repose!
|Take a gander, leave a comment, will ya?|
Yaoi Writers: MASCULINE?Yaoi Writers: MASCULINE? by OokamiKasumi
Are Your Male Characters MASCULINE?
Is your favorite Yaoi character YOU as a guy -- only BETTER?
Are you committing a MARY-SUE/Gary Stu?
According to Aestheticism.com:
"The Mary Sue ... is the highest form of fannish devotion to a series. You like it so much you want to come play in it yourself. Most fan writers are content to do this by sneaking in under cover of one of the canon characters.
Slipping on my Hakkai mask, I jump in the jeep and set out for the west with Sanzou and the guyz, pretending all along that it's Hakkai telling the story I'm writing and not me at all..."
Except for one BIG problem...
-- Hakkai shows Female Behavior -- not Male.
A common error that every beginning Female writer makes is that they assume that their male character will feel and react in the same way they would. They show them talking, thinking and behaving not as guys, but as they would react
The Ultimate Writing GuideThe Ultimate Writing Guide by Yumiko-Shinobi
Have great tutorial that you want to show off to help others? Or need a great tutorial yourself to make your characters shine across the battlefield? Then check out the description for more information.
Plot Saver ListPlot Saver List by BritishMan00
1. Kill a main character.
2. Send your characters on a journey.
3. Have your characters lose an important item.
4. Have a character go crazy.
5. A volcano erupts nearby.
6. Your characters stumble on a key.
7. Your characters throw a man off a bridge.
8. Your character gets drunk.
9. Your character finds a lost child.
10. Your character is attacked by a bandit.
11. Your character develops a crush on someone.
12. Add a new character.
13. Your main character trips and breaks his/her arm.
14. Characters argue over milk.
15. Have a character say I am afraid I have lost my watch
16. Write a scene that takes place in a boat.
17. Have a character who wears glasses break them.
18. Have a character play pool.
19. Kill a duck.
20. Use a fire in your novel.
21. Send in the ninjas!
22. Add a one-night stand.
23. Get your characters lost in the forest.
24. Your main characters mother dies.
25. Two characters kiss.
26. One character walks in on two others having sex.
27. A supporti
|Stuff I like. I've tossed tutorials and useful stuff into their own collection, so maybe they could help you more than they've helped me.|